Nght. oF. Champions.

Unification Lumber-Jill Match: WWE Divas Champ Melina vs WWE Women's Champ Michelle McCool
Interesting match but if feels kinda rushed and I doubt the WWE cares enough about the woman's division to make to give them more than 5 minutes. Part of me is a little sad to see the titles unified because they have plenty of women with talent, but enough writers who care about women's wrestling. I expect a Michelle victory because I see Laycool splitting and feuding(Kaval on a pole match, anyone?) and if they had any interest in increasing the amount of woman's wrestling(2 story lines at the same time) why would they unify the titles.


Six Pack Elimination Challenge Match for WWE Title: Sheamus vs Edge vs Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton vs John Cena vs Wade Barrett
Randy: been on too much of a role to win.
Edge:The master psychologist will come up with an ingenious scheme, but the gm will ruin it.
Chris Jericho: Threatened to retire if he didn't win and him looking at outside projects means he could certainly loose and leave. Then again he dose look to be starting a feud with Morrison so...
John Cena: The safe pick and could possibly win it, but I think unlikely.
Sheamus: I would say the second most likely to win I think he keeps the title warm for HHH
Barrett: My pick to win. He's on a roll and would cement Nexus as a player for a while.

US Title Match The Miz vs Daniel Bryan
To be honest this is the most excited I've been for a match in a long long time. You take 2 of the hottest young prospects give them a storyline that plays out for several months and have them compete for a secondary title. This is not just how you keep midcard belts relevant and make stars, this is how you keep people interested in your promotion. As who to win, Everything in me says Bryan so I'll go with The Miz or Bryan via DQ to keep the feud going.

IC Title Match: Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston (Dolph will lose title if counted out or DQ'd.)
This is a match that can go either way as both have plenty of potential challengers lined up. Kingston is on a role but the powers that be have been wanting to push Ziggler for a while. Personally I'm Pulling for Ziggler but I'm thinking Kingston will win.

Tag Team Title Match:Hart Dynasty vs ?
An especially hard match to call and I think it depends on who challenges.
If McIntyre and Rhodes challenge I think may sneak a victory to establish them as credible challengers for a feud with Hart Dynasty, but they only win if Ziggler retains the IC title.
If Nexus challenges (and I think they will) I think they win with Barrett giving Nexus a hold on the gold.
If the Straight Edge Society Challenges (which they wont but should have at summerslam) Then no ( but they probably should).
If Edge and Jericho (like last year) then who knows.

CM PUNK vs BIG SHOW
Punk needs a win but I think this match just sets up a gallows vs punk feud and who knows if that leads to punk and show as a tag team who hate each other but have to get along to face Gallows and Mercury.

World Heavyweight Title Match: Kane vs The Undertaker
This is a feud that will go on till Hell in a Cell. I expect Kane to pick up the win here as he should he's been awesome lately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Taipei Deathmatch Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template