Over.The.Limit.

Ted Dibiase (w/ Virgil) vs. R-Trut
I'm torn on this. It seems they're trying to push Dibiase but I don't see R-truth losing this one. I think Virgil will turn on dibiase and we'll see a r truth/Virgil vs the two dibiases at the next ppv.
Winner: R-Truth brothers gotta stick together

Divas Championship Match: Eve vs. Maryse
It's too soon to take the belt off Eve and due to the lack of anyone else we may even see a long term feud between maryse and Eve.
Winner: Maryse by dq

Rey Mysterio vs. C.M. Punk:
I agree with Andrew that this is the most underrated feud at the moment, but I disagree with his pick of winner. While it may be weird to see punk with a shaved head, i doubt they will add another member to the SES. Besides rumors were that they were bringing in Kaval to feud with Rey Mysterio and he may be the masked man so this would be the perfect launching place for this feud.
Winner: Mysterio de Mexico

Intercontinental Championship: Drew McIntyre(c) vs. Kofi Kingston
I think I'm the opposite of a lot of people on this but i don't see anything in kofi and I like McIntyre. While I see Kofi getting another run with the belt soon I think they're heading for an extended feud.
Winner: Kingston by DQ

Randy Orton vs. Edge
I'm calling it now, feud of the year and hopefully it goes on as long as the jericho and hbk feud did. I think Edge wins this one.
Winner: Edge

Unified Tag Team Championship: The Hart Dynasty vs. Chris Jericho & The Miz
The Hart dynasty is a great tag team but I think both Miz and Jericho have unfinished business with the Big Show and the other way to feud with him is to win the tag titles.
Winners: Jerrimiz

World Heavyweight Championship: Jack Swagger(c) vs. Big Show
The Definitive answer in the age old question: Dose size matter or is it how you use it. Simply put Jack swagger cannot lose this match, he must win. Now that the wwe doesn't care about smackdown till it arrives on syfy latter in the year and giving the big Show a title reign wouldn't be the worse thing in the world but outside Punk who would he feud with. And Swagger is potentially the next great heel.
Winner: The All American All American jack Swagger.

WWE Championship: I Quit Match John Cena(c) vs. Batista
I want nothing more then for Batista to win the belt here. He has been great as a heel. However with the rumors being that he's leaving the wwe and he just lost a match by ducktape tells me thats not going to happen. Then again...
Winner and new transitional champ to HHH: Batista

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Taipei Deathmatch Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template