Fatal 4Way

This Sunday is another new gimmick by the WWE. The Fatal 4Way is featuring multiple 4Way Championship matches. These are the matches with my predictions.



Intercontinental Title Match: Kofi Kingston (c) vs Drew McIntyre
 Drew is drawing major heat as of late but I think it's more to do with his feud with Matt Hardy and not Kofi. I wouldn't mind seeing Drew win the title back here but only if that means Matt gets in the title picture as well. Unfortunately, one face on the blue brand needs to hold gold so I give the nod for Kofi to retain. Don't be suprised by a run in by verison 1.0.
Winner- The Jamaican Kofi Kingston (from Ghana?)

United States Title Match: The Miz (c) vs R-Truth
I don't understand why the championship would have switched hands on Raw instead of a ppv but with that, it sets up this match. R-Truth wants his title back and will come up only short of his goal I imagine. The Miz only looks good with gold hanging from his shoulder. Without the title, Miz is just another mid-carder filling up time on Raw.
Winner- The Miz

Divas Title Match: Eve (c) vs Maryse vs Gail Kim vs Alicia Fox
The only women's match on the card and yet they will only be given 5 minutes I bet. Eve has been solid since winning the title but it just doesn't seem right not having Maryse as champ. Actually I am sad every time I think about it. Maryse will be champion soon but I don't think this is where she wins.
Winner- Eve


World Heavyweight Title Match: Jack Swagger (c) vs Big Show vs Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk
This match has some many tangiles that I will most likely steal the show. I know that doesn't say much but this will make everyone go home happy. Expect many near falls and plenty of reversals. There is only one major problem; Big Show. He will have to get knocked out of the ring and take a good 10 min break on the outside so Punk and Rey can put on their spectacular performace. I said last pay-per-view that Swagger needed to win to solidify his title run. Well, since that match, he has been on the losing end in some form of fashion. It's that old case of "here you go, be a champion but you're going to lose every match on free televison" kind of story for Swagger. I can see Big Show winning here but then again I think that's the wrong direction to go. If they want Swagger vs Taker at SummerSlam then The All American American needs to retain the title.
Winner- Jack Swagger


WWE Title Match: John Cena (c) vs Randy Orton vs Edge vs Sheamus
The machine vs the viper vs the ultimate opportunist vs the jar of mayonnaise guy? This has so many great "coulda and shoulda been"  story-lines involved but have been pushed to the back burner because of the NXT Rookies invasion. Cena has been champ for some time now (no surprise there), Orton is guy who everyone wants to see as the champion, Edge is probably most deserving, and Sheamus is just there until Triple H comes back. Can you imagine if Batista was in place of Sheamus? It could have been epic. The sad thing is that I can almost see Sheamus winning here after Orton hands him the win after giving Cena or Edge and RKO but re-injures his shoulder and can't cover for the win. They keep saying that Cena only has a "25%" chance of winning (as if we can't figure that statistic out) and yet I still put him as the odds on favorite here. Unless Orton is really okay pysically, then I can see Edge winning to continue their feud until SummerSlam.
Winner- John Cena


Until Next Time...
... I'm Just Sayin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Taipei Deathmatch Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template