Final Resolution

TNA WORLD TITLE MATCH: AJ Styles © vs. Daniels

AJ and Daniels are in my mind the Steamboat and Flair of TNA. Daniels feels AJ has hog the spotlight for too long and wants to come out of the shadows and take his place and I think he will because he'll do anything it takes to win and good is dumb. Plus TNA needs a strong heel to face off against Lashley and Angle.
Winner: The Fallen Angel


THREE DEGREES OF PAIN: Desmond Wolfe vs. Kurt Angle

Im not going to lie but Desmond Wolfe is my favorite wrestler right now and this is my favorite fued at the moment as well, though I wish they held off on this stipulation for a while maybe going with just a submission match. This sounds like its a fued ending match and if that's the case I'm going to go with angle, but if they want to fued to continue then Wolfe wins. The first part of match pinfall ill go with angle, the second, submission, I'll go with Wolfe with the same move angle used on him last month, and for the third, either man can escape the cage.
Winner: Kurt Angle.


TNA WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: The British Invasion © vs. The Motor City Machine Guns

The machine guns are long over due a run with the tag titles and it's good to see them get their shot, but it's too soon to take the belts off the British invasion.
Winner: The motor City Machine Guns by DQ


TNA KNOCKOUTS TITLE MATCH: ODB © vs. Tara

This should make for an interesting match. Tara is tall and Athletic and ODB has some mass too, so I expect this to be a hard hitting match. Tara looks like she'll be the focal point of the division but I don't see them taking the belt off ODB just yet.
Winner:ODB


EIGHT-MAN TAG TEAM ELIMINATION MATCH: Rhino, Jesse Neal and Team 3D vs. Matt Morgan, Hernandez, D'Angelo Dinero, and Suicide

I like Hernandez, I like Dinero, I like Rhino, I like team 3d and I'm ok with Morgan and Suicide. Still, this is not a match I want to see, but I suppose I should give them props for planning a long term storyline which is what I'm assuming here. then again I thought that they were going to do that with Hernandez and Eric Young.
Winner: Team 3d, Rhino and Neil


LAST MAN STANDING MATCH Bobby: Lashley vs. Scott Steiner

I think both these men are underrated and The stipulation showcases their strenghs and hides their weaknesses. I just hope Lashley doesn't get injured before his strikeforce debut.
Winner: Black Lesnar


FEAST OR FIRED MATCH: Samoa Joe, Robert Roode, James Storm, Kevin Nash, Eric Young, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Kiyoshi, Homicide, Jay Lethal, Consequences Creed, & Cody Deaner

X title: Shiek
Tag Title:Cody Deaner
World Title: Eric Young
Fired Title:Kiyoshi


Mick Foley & Abyss vs. Dr. Stevie & Raven

Raven is one of the reasons I got into wrestling, but this isn't a great showcase for him. Dr. Steveie I'm not as big a fan off. Abyss was great but needs to be repackaged. Mick Foley seems to be preoccupied.
Winner; Raven and Stevie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Taipei Deathmatch Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template